Meeting was called to order at 8:35 p.m. by Co-Chair Scott Mead.
Attendance: Town Officers – Supervisor Scott Mead, Supervisor Charles Kuettel, Treasurer Raymond G. Barnes, Clerk Lita Wallace
Review Clerk/Treasurer’s Reports
- Annual Town Meeting date: March 12, 8:20 p.m. or after town election
- Summary of Receipts received from 2015-2018 – completed
- Review Treasurer and Clerk’s Disbursements Ledger (compare Fund/Account/Object Codes) – board members select 3+ disbursements to review and check – completed
- Review Treasurer and Clerk’s Receipts Ledgers (compare Fund/Account) – do direct deposit have triplicate receipts, verify that deposits are noted on the appropriate bank statement, board members select and review 3+ receipts – completed
- Review Bank Statements to check that Cash Control Statement demonstrates same balance as the Bank Statement – completed
- Verify that Clerk and Treasurer are balancing and reconciling bank statements statements (have the same balance), and Schedule 1 matches for both Treasurer and Clerk – completed
Discuss and set-up budget for 2019 – Treasurer presented a report showing a proposal of same budget as in 2018
Discussed levy recommendation for 2020
Adjourned at :15 p.m.