February 14, 2017
Call to Order
- Board members, Number of resident/s present, Number of non-resident/s present
- Widening West Branch Road
- Clearing dead trees from township land
- Township Election - March 14, 2017, 5:00-8:00 p.m., Pequaywan Fire Department (open positions: supervisor and treasurer)
- Township Election Candidate Update: Opening for one supervisor and treasurer. Don Swanstrom submitted candidacy for supervisor position and no one submitted candidacy for treasurer, Option B will be on the ballot.
- February 15 - Per MAT calendar, last day for the county assessor to notify township clerks of forthcoming dates for meetings of local Board of Appeal and Equalization. MS § 274.01.
- Annual Township Meeting - March 14, 2017, estimated 8:30 p.m. after the Town Election
- Township Board Meeting - March 14, 2017, estimated 9:00 p.m. after the Annual Township Meeting
- March 11 - Pequaywan Town Clerk open office for absentee voting from 10 am until 12 noon. MS § 203B.085. Contact town clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-525-4068 for location.
- MN State Auditors Office - reminder that 2016 Financial Reporting Form is due March 31, 2017
- Louis County - 2016 Annual Report of Outstanding Indebtedness due February 3, 2017
- MN State Auditors Office - Notice that CTAS software update is available
- Linda Britton - Notice of additional $20 DAT dues ($40/year starting in 2017)
- MN Benefit Association statement for life insurance
- Flyer from MAT for Spring Short Courses, registration is $50 each
March 14, 2017, 9:00 p.m. (after the Annual Meeting), Pequaywan Fire Department, 8744 Pequaywan Lake Road, Duluth
Motion to Adjourn