September 11, 2018
Call to Order
Board members, Number of resident/s present, Number of non-resident/s present
- Approve September Claims including reimbursement of $207.65 (signs for township land) from a resident and bill from KTM, $98,700 and $3,074 for West Branch Road repair
- Update - West Branch Road repair
- Update - Township land
- Update - Tree spraying
- Update - Township Comprehensive Plan
- 3-year Certificate maturing on 9/22/2018
- $98,700 bill (approved at the April 2018 meeting) from KTM Paving Inc. and $3,074 (Quote: Change order to repair soft spot at an area near Fire #9270) for West Branch Road repair
- Email from St. Louis County re-announcement on the continuation of the Aggregate Crushing, Maintenance Striping and Crack Sealing Programs. Deadline to submit request is October 5, 2018.
- Email survey from St. Lo uis County on Comprehensive Plan Survey draft action implementations.
- Email from Minnesota Association of Townships announcing the new Executive Director and the next MAT District 10 meeting scheduled on August 30, 2018 in Twig.
- Blank form of Township Final Levy Certification form for taxes payable 2019 from St. Louis County Auditor's Office
- Letter from St. Louis County Board of Adjustment on its approved decision from a variance hearing on a property at the township
- 2019 Pequaywan Final Town Levy in the amount of $30,000.00 mailed to St. Louis County, County Auditor, on September 10, 2018 (deadline October 1, 2018)
Next Meeting: October 9, 2018, 7:30 p.m., Pequaywan Fire Department, 8764 Pequaywan Lake Road
Motion to Adjourn