Township Board Meeting, 7:30pm
July 12, 2016
Call to Order
- Board members, Number of resident/s present, Number of non-resident/s present
- Report form for the Final 2016-2017 tax levy
- Request from a prospective buyer of the Wasnik property to remove "No Parking" signs at the end of West Branch Road which are not Township signs but obviously put up by a private citizen
- Clerk's report on Election Training attended, training of new Election Judges, Primary Election on August 9, 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Change August meeting start time to 8:30 p.m. due to election
- Received: Letter from St. Louis County - Report from State Demographic Center: 2015 population estimate as of April 1, 2015 is 121 and household estimate is 59. Email from Arrowhead Abstract and Title Company re-Assessment Certificate Request. Emails from Election Department re-training materials for Election Judges and Election Supply drop-off and August 9 Primary Election.
Next Meeting: August 9, 2016, 7:30 p.m., Pequaywan Fire Department, 8764 Pequaywan Lake Road
Motion to Adjourn