FILING DATES FOR PEQUAYWAN TOWNSHIP 2020 ELECTION
ELECTION DAY: March 10, 2020, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Open Position: One Town Supervisor for a term of three years
Filing period of Candidacy: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 to Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Affidavit of Candidacy form is available at:
- All qualified voters in the Town of Pequaywan are eligible to run for town offices. If you wish to file for the supervisor open position, the candidate filing period is Tuesday, December 31, 2019 to Tuesday, January 14, 2020 by completely filling out an Affidavit of Candidacy Form along with a two dollar ($2.00) filing fee and submitting to Town Clerk Lita Wallace. The form is available on the Pequaywan Township webpage, pequaywantownship.org or request a copy from the Town Clerk. The Clerk’s Office at 3081 Little Cloquet River Road Duluth MN 55803 will be open during the last day of filing from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. on January 14, 2020.
- Candidate withdrawal period closes at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 16, 2020; the Clerk’s Office will be open from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. on January 16, 2020.
- The Absentee voting period is Friday, February 7, 2020 through Monday, March 9, 2020. The Clerk’s Office at 3081 Little Cloquet River Road Duluth MN 55803 will be open for absentee voting from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 7, 2020 and 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on March 9, 2020.
- Last day for voters to pre-register for March Township election is Tuesday, February 18, 2020; Voter Registration Application must be received by 5:00 p.m.
- Township Election is on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Pequaywan Firehall, 8764 Pequaywan Lake Road, Duluth
Posted this day, December 17, 2019
Town of Pequaywan
Clerk Contact information: