FILING DATES FOR PEQUAYWAN TOWNSHIP BOARD ELECTION FOR ONE TOWN SUPERVISOR POSITION
FILING DATE: JANUARY 1, 2019 – JANUARY 15, 2019
On the March 12, 2019 election, the Town of Pequaywan will be voting on one Town Supervisor position for a three-year term, currently held by Scott Mead
All qualified voter in the Town of Pequaywan are eligible to run for town offices. If you wish to file for the supervisor open position, filing must be done from January 1-15, 2019 by completely filling out an AFFIDAVIT OF CANDIDACY AND RECEIPT FOR FILING Form along with a two dollar ($2.00) filing fee and submitting to Town Clerk Lita Wallace. Candidate filing closes at 5:00 p.m. on January 15, 2019.
NOTICE: Clerk’s Office will be open for filing from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. on January 15, 2019 at 3081 Little Cloquet River Road Duluth MN 55803.
Other Important Dates:
- Thursday, January 17, 2019 – candidate withdrawal period closes at 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 25, 2019 thru Tuesday, February 26, 2019 – Absentee ballots shall be mailed by nonforwardable mail to all registered voters who requested them. (Contact the Town Clerk to request for an Absentee Ballot)
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 – Town Clerk’s office open for Absentee Voting from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon at 3081 Little Cloquet River Road Duluth
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 – Town Election, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Pequaywan Fire Department, 8764 Pequaywan Lake Road, Duluth
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 – Annual Town Meeting, 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 – Town Board Meeting, after the Annual Town Meeting
Town of Pequaywan Clerk
Posted this day, December 9, 2018